THE FULL entry list for the 2018 Liqui-Moly Bathurst 12 Hour features an incredible array of racing talent from around the world.
In just over one week they will all descend on Mount Panorama for Australia’s International Enduro with one aim – to conquer the Mountain.
As well as being a veritable who’s who of Australian and New Zealand Motorsport, the list includes champion drivers from 17 different countries.
It’s a remarkable collection of racing talent to gather in the one place, so check out some of the vitals of the 2018 Bathurst 12 Hour field below.
Then buy your tickets and get trackside to watch it unfold live!
BATHURST 12 HOUR ENTRY LIST – BY THE NUMBERS
- 9 Former Bathurst 12 Hour winners, including defending winners Craig Lowndes and Jamie Whincup, for a total of 13 victories
- 4 Supercars champions, including reigning champion Jamie Whincup, for 12 championship victories
- 9 Bathurst 1000 winners, including defending winners David Reynolds and Luke Youlden, for a total of 24 Bathurst wins.
- 20 drivers to have won Australian Touring Car Championship / Supercar races for a total of 401 victories.
- 7 Sandown 500 winners for a total of 13 victories, including defending winner Cameron Waters
- 5 former Bathurst 12 Hour pole position winners
- The current outright lap record holder at Mount Panorama (Shane van Gisbergen, 2m01.5670s)
- The fastest ever driver officially recorded at Mount Panorama (Shane van Gisbergen 2m01.2860s)
- The Supercars Mount Panorama lap record holder (David Reynolds)
- The fastest ever driver officially recorded at Mount Panorama in a Supercar (Scott McLaughlin 2m03.8312)
- 3 FIA World Champions, including reigning World Endurance Champion Earl Bamber
- 4 drivers to have won the LeMans 24 Hours, for a total of 6 victories, including defending winner Earl Bamber
- 10 drivers to have won the Nurburgring 24 Hours, for a total of 21 victories
- 9 drivers to have won the Spa Francorchamps 24 Hours, for a total of 11 victories
- 1 Sebring 12 Hour winner
- 2 Bathurst 24 Hour winners
- 1 Bathurst 6 Hour winner
- 2 Intercontinental GT Challenge winners, including reigning champion Markus Winkelhock
- 2 Blancpain GT series champions
- 5 Blancpain GT Endurance Series Champions
- 5 Blancpain GT Sprint Series Champions
- 5 former Formula 1 drivers, who have made a combined 220 Grand Prix starts
- 5 Super 2 (Development Series) champions
- 2 Australian GT Champions
- 6 Porsche Carrera Cup Australia Champions for a total of 10 titles, including reigning champion David Wall and Challenge winner Stephen Grove.
- 2 Porsche Carrera Cup Asia Champions, including reigning champion Chris van der drift
- 4 Porsche Carrera Cup Germany champions
- 3 Porsche Carrera Cup France Champions
- 1 Porsche Carrera Cup Italy Champion
- 2 Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge Australia champions, including reigning champion Jordan Love
- 4 Australian Drivers Champions for a total of 6 Gold Star victories
- 2 Australian Formula 4 Championship winners, including defending champion Nick Rowe
- 12 former Australian Formula Ford Champions