APPLICATIONS for Volunteer Race and Event Official positions across the 2019 Liqui-Moly Bathurst 12 Hour are now open.
Volunteering at the event gets people closer to the event than remotely possible by just buying a ticket.
We will be recruiting for 480 Volunteer Race and Event Official positions across the event as well as a number of Race Officials for the 3 days of track activity following the event.
Position descriptions for the activities available at the event can be found on the B12hr officials website, available by clicking here.
There’s also a range of benefits for each volunteer to help thank them for their assistance at the event, including;
- Officials Accreditation & lanyard
- A 4 Day General Admission pass for your Guest
- An Officials Polo Shirt
- An Officials Cap
- Lunch and water each day
- Complimentary Breakfast on Sunday
- An invitation to our Officials Post Race BBQ
- The chance to win prizes at the Officials Post Race Party
- Certificate of Appreciation (electronic)
- A commemorative 2019 LIQUI-MOLY Bathurst 12 Hour Pin
We are also working on some additional benefits for those Officials who are accepted to assist at the track days following the event.
Ensure you don’t miss out on playing a key role in the operation of Australia’s International Endurance Race by applying online now.
CLICK HERE to apply.