Tickets for the 2014 Liqui-Moly Bathurst 12 Hour are on sale now at trybooking.com.
Patrons attending the Event are strongly encouraged to pre purchase their tickets early in order to take advantage of the lower price offered to advance purchases. NOTE: THE EARLY BIRD TICKET PRICE EXPIRED ON 31 DECEMBER 2013.
|Ticket Type||Advance Ticket Price
(BEFORE 31 Dec 2013)
|Gate Ticket Price|
|Friday GA Adult||$15||$25|
|Friday GA Concession||$10||$20|
|Saturday GA Adult||$25||$35|
|Saturday GA Concession||$15||$25|
|Sunday GA Adult||$25||$35|
|Sunday GA Concession||$15||$25|
|3 Day GA Adult||$50||$70|
|3 Day GA Concession||$35||$50|
|3 Day Grandstand Flexi Adult||$70||$90|
|3 Day Grandstand Flexi Concession||$50||$70|
* Concession tickets apply to Age Pension, Disability Pension and School Students Card only (excludes Tertiary Students)
* Children 12 years & Under FREE of charge for GA (not applicable to grandstand seats), however they must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times.
* All ticket prices include booking fee and are inclusive of GST.
* Transaction Fees Apply.
* An Event Ticket does not provide admission to the National Motor Racing Museum – Visit www.nmrm.com.au for Admission Fees.
Please click below to see a detailed map highlighting the positioning of the Grandstand seating at Mt Panorama – simply click on the link below to view a front on view of the grandstand. Please note grandstand seats are now flexi therefore you cannot select a specific seat – you purchase a grandstand ticket and then seating is on a first come/first choice basis. You cannot reserve your seat during the day – if you leave your seat during the day, anyone with a grandstand ticket is entitled to sit in it.
Ticketing Terms and Conditions
This ticket is sold by Yeehah Events as the organsier (“seller”) of the Liqui-Moly Bathurst 12 Hour (“Event”). All claims are the sole responsibility of the seller and to the extent permitted by law, the seller has no liability to you. The following conditions are both of sale (including any resale or subsequent assignment) and conditions of attendance at the Event.
1. You must supply your correct full name at the time of purchase. Once purchased, tickets are the sole responsibility of the purchaser. Print the barcoded ticket, or carry the barcoded ticket in your smartphone, and bring to the Event, which will be scanned at entry. The barcoded ticket is required for entry to the Event. No refund or exchange on any ticket except as required by law and as otherwise specified by the seller. If a refund is made, the seller may, to the extent permitted by law, retain any fee it has charged. Treat your ticket as cash. This is your proof of purchase and can only be used once.
2. The right is reserved to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute race categories and/or vary advertised programs, prices, seating arrangements and venue capacity.
3. The right of admission is reserved and is subject to the seller’s terms of admission.
4. Cameras, audio and video recorders are permitted provided any footage acquired at the Event is not used for commercial purposes. The right is reserved to broadcast or telecast the Event.
5. The seller reserves the right to conduct a search of person’s possessions at the time of entry to the Event.
6. Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way or are not purchased from the seller.
7. This ticket may not, without the prior written consent of the seller, be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via on-line auction sites) or used for advertising, promoting or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods and services, either by the original purchaser or any subsequent bearer. If a ticket is sold, or used in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission. Scalping warning: In addition, the resale of tickets in certain circumstances is governed by ticket sales legislation and may attract criminal penalties.
8. Children 12 and under are admitted free of charge providing they are accompanied and supervised by an adult, in possession of a valid ticket.
9. Ticket holders are prohibited from bringing any alcohol or glass containers into the Event.
10. No animals will be permitted into the Event, with the exception of guide dogs.
11. Fireworks are not permitted at the Event.
12. Persons found in possession of illegal drugs, weapons or dangerous items will be referred to the Police.
13. The Event has designated licensed areas from which patrons 18 and over may consume alcohol. The seller reserves the right to evict patrons who do not adhere to the Responsible Service of Alcohol legislation. Alcohol may only be consumed within the licensed area.
14. Trading or advertising signs are not permitted without prior consent of the seller. No ticket holder shall be entitled to do any trading without the written consent of the seller. Setting up a promotional presence within or near the Event is not allowed without prior written consent of the seller.
15. In the case of an emergency or evacuation, you must follow all instructions of the seller, the seller’s event staff, volunteers and officials.
16. Any breach of any of these terms and conditions will entitle the seller to evict the ticket holder from the venue and confiscate any ticket, without refund.
Motor Sport is Dangerous The Confederation of Australian Motorsport and its Associated Entities exclude all liability for your harm howsoever arising from your attendance at the event except to the extent prohibited by law. For full disclaimer wording, refer to http://www.cams.com.au/Common/About/Event%20Disclaimers.aspx