2015 - Officials Applications CLOSED - Volunteers Online Application Form
The Liqui-Moly Bathurst 12 Hour requires two types of volunteers; those required to fulfil motor sport positions who have CAMS accreditation (Officials) and those required to assist in non motor sport positions with no formal training (Volunteer Officials).
Update: 4 January 2015
- Officials applications are over-subscribed and have closed. Officials with CAMS Accreditation are encouraged to apply to be an official at the Bathurst Motor Festival on 3-5 April.
- Volunteer applications are still open, please read below.
Officials and Volunteer Officials are being sought now for the 2015 Event with a recruitment target of 300 personnel. If you want to be part of a dynamic team, meet new friends and experience all the action up close and personal, then read on and submit your Application Form (Volunteers click here) today.
Each Official and Volunteer Official will receive the following benefits at the Event:
- 3 Day Pass with lanyard and 3 Day Guest Pass
- Complimentary Campground Site
- Complimentary Shirts (2), Cap, Official Program and Poster
- Lunches and drinks provided daily
- Continental breakfast on Fri and Sat mornings and hot breakfast on Sun morning
- Function on Sunday evening
- Inner Circuit vehicle pass
Volunteer roles at the event include Grandstand and Corporate Facility Ushers, Gatekeepers, Media Centre, Accreditation Centre, Volunteer Check-In, Information Booth and Car Park Attendant. For position descriptions of each role, click here.
Officials/Volunteers Campground Map
Click here to download the Officials/Volunteers Campground Map. Note that the volunteer campsites are the ones marked inside the yellow box, the sites listed outside are for officials.