The Liqui-Moly Bathurst 12 Hour requires two types of volunteers; those required to fulfil motor sport positions who have CAMS accreditation (Officials) and those required to assist in non motor sport positions with no formal training (Volunteer Officials).
Update: 24 July 2015
- Volunteer online applications now open.
Officials and Volunteer Officials are being sought now for the 2016 Event with a recruitment target of 300 personnel. If you want to be part of a dynamic team, meet new friends and experience all the action up close and personal, then read on and submit your Application Form today.
Each Official and Volunteer Official will receive the following benefits at the Event:
- 3 Day Pass with lanyard and 3 Day Guest Pass
- Complimentary Campground Site
- Complimentary Shirts (2), Cap, Official Program and Poster
- Lunches and drinks provided daily
- Continental breakfast on Fri and Sat mornings and hot breakfast on Sun morning
- Function on Sunday evening
- Inner Circuit vehicle pass
Volunteer roles at the event include Grandstand and Corporate Facility Ushers, Gatekeepers, Media Centre, Accreditation Centre, Volunteer Check-In, Information Booth and Car Park Attendant. For position descriptions of each role, click here.