Online application quick links
The Liqui-Moly Bathurst 12 Hour requires two types of volunteers; those required to fulfil motor sport positions who have CAMS accreditation (Officials) and those required to assist in non motor sport positions with no formal training (Volunteer Officials).
Officials and Volunteer Officials are being sought now for the 2014 Event with a recruitment target of 300 personnel. If you want to be part of a dynamic team, meet new friends and experience all the action up close and personal, then read on and submit your Application Form today.
Each Official and Volunteer Official will receive the following benefits at the Event:
- 3 Day Pass with lanyard and 3 Day Guest Pass
- Complimentary Campground Site
- Complimentary Shirts (2), Cap, Official Program and Poster
- Lunches and drinks provided daily
- Continental breakfast on Fri and Sat mornings and hot breakfast on Sun morning
- Function on Sunday evening
- Inner Circuit vehicle pass
Volunteer Job Descriptions: Click here to Download the Job Description
To apply to become a volunteer at the event, please fill out the application form online.
To apply to become an official at the event, please fill out the application form online.
Officials/Volunteers Campground Map
Click here to download the Officials/Volunteers Campground Map