Advance campgrounds bookings are now open for the 2015 Event.
The Event operates one Campground only – the Paddock Campground, located behind the Pit Area.
Advance campground bookings will continue through until 23 January 2015, after which campground sites can be purchased at the Event (pending availability).
- Paddock opens 8am Wednesday 04 February and closes 8am Monday 09 February 2015
- Sites will be pre-sold in the Paddock Campground for $75 per site and at the Event for $90 per site (pending availability).
- All sites will be line-marked and measure approximately 8m x 8m.
- Only one vehicle permitted per site
- Campground Application Forms are downloadable on this page including details on where to send forms.
- Tickets to the Event must be purchased in addition to the cost of a campsite(s).
- There are a number of conditions of entry which are included on the Application Form.
- Camping is not pemited at the Event anywhere other than the Paddock Campground.
- Animals of any type are prohibited to be brought into the Event by any able bodied person.