Advance campground sales closed on the 23rd of January. Campground sites can be purchased at the Event (pending availability). Keep on eye on this page for further details of availability.
For the 2015 Liqui-Moly Bathurst 12 Hour, both the Paddock and Max Cameron Campgrounds will be operational.
- Paddock opens 8am Wednesday 04 February and closes 8am Monday 09 February 2015
- Sites will be pre-sold in the Paddock Campground for $75 per site and at the Event for $90 per site (pending availability).
- All sites will be line-marked and measure approximately 8m x 8m.
- Only one vehicle permitted per site
- Campground Application Forms are downloadable on this page including details on where to send forms.
- Tickets to the Event must be purchased in addition to the cost of a campsite(s).
- There are a number of conditions of entry which are included on the Application Form.
- Camping is not pemited at the Event anywhere other than the Paddock Campground.
- Animals of any type are prohibited to be brought into the Event by any able bodied person.