Advance campgrounds bookings are now open for the 2014 Event.
The Event operates one Campground only – the Paddock Campground, located behind the Pit Area.
Advance campground bookings will continue through until 31 January 2014, after which campground sites can be purchased at the Event (pending availability).
- Paddock opens 9am Wednesday 05 February and closes 9am Monday 10 February 2014
- Sites will be pre-sold in the Paddock Campground for $70 per site and at the Event for $90 per site (pending availability).
- All sites will be line-marked and measure approximately 8m x 8m.
- Campground Application Forms are downloadable on this page including details on where to send forms.
- No booking will be taken without payment and no refunds will be provided after 31 January 2014.
- Tickets to the Event must be purchased in addition to the cost of a campsite(s) – see dedicated ticketing page on the website.
- There are a number of conditions of entry which are included on the Application Form.
- Camping is not pemited at the Event anywhere other than the Paddock Campground.