Book your 2016 Campground - Paddock Campground - McPhillamy Park Campground
The 2016 Event will operate two campgrounds, being the Paddock (bottom of the circuit behind the Pit Complex) and McPhillamy Park (top of the circuit). The booking system is now automated with advance bookings only available online. Patrons will require a VISA or Mastercard to complete their transaction online. Advance bookings are now open and sites will be available at the Event, pending availability.
Existing campground holders will be able to book sites from Monday June 22. Existing campers will be sent login details prior to June 22.
New campground bookings will be taken on the links below from Monday June 29.
- Campgrounds open at 9am on Wednesday 03 February and close at 8am Monday 08 February 2016.
- Sites will be pre-sold in both Campgrounds for $80 per site, and at the Event for $100 per site (pending availability).
- All sites will be line-marked and measure approximately 8m x 8m.
- Only one vehicle (includes motorcycle) permitted per site.
- Campground sites can only be booked and paid for online.
- Tickets to the event must be purchased in addition to the cost of a campsite(s) – see dedicated ticketing page (coming soon) on the website.
- Camping is not permitted at the event anywhere other than the designated campgrounds.
- In order to book a campsite, all patrons must agree to abide by the Campground Terms and Conditions. (see below)
Campground Terms and Conditions
The campground terms and conditions are available here. (PDF - 39kB)