Are you a driver looking for a team or ride? Email us your details and we will add you to this page.
- Ro Charlz (Australian race driver based overseas), several years professional GT experience, classified unseeded, strong endurance history in international events, 2012: Lamborghini Super Trofeo (3rd in the Championship despite missing 2 rounds. 5 poles, 5 wins, 8 fastest laps) 2012: one final event in Audi R8 LMS Cup (double podium winner on debut) racing for factory Audi Team Castrol 2010/ 2011: SuperGT (Japan) GT300 test driver/ GIC Champion 2009: Formula V6 Renault Championship (2nd overall) 2008: Formula V6 Renault Championship (3rd overall). Contact email@example.com for details
- Alexandre Imperatori, I’m a race driver based in Shanghai, China. I am the current Porsche Carrera Cup Asia Champion (Contact Alex Zylstra for a copy of the bio and more details).
-Alberto Vescovi from Italy. Gentleman driver since early 80′s. Fast, consistent and reliable. He has participated a few times to the Ferrari and Maserati Challenge. He is experienced with many types of racing cars. In the last years, he took part to the Copa Espana de Resistencia with the Seat Leon SC and LR. Contact Alexandra for contact details firstname.lastname@example.org
-Alejandro Loiacono from Venezuela. Young, reliable and talented driver. Several times winner of the Formula 3 national championship in Venezuela. He has experience with different types of racing cars as Nissan 350Z, Seat Leon SC, etc.. Contact Alexandra for contact details email@example.com
-Team of Drivers – Carlos Alvarez, Raul Rodriguez and Romulo Pisani Gentleman drivers from Venezuela. All of them reliable drivers with experience in many races in Venezuela (rear wheel drive mainly), in Spain (Seat Leon and Nissan 350Z). They finished second overall in the 6 hrs of Bogota’. Contact Alexandra for contact details firstname.lastname@example.org
-Steve Cramp is looking for a drive. As you will see from his resume, he has a long history in motorsport, competed at Bathurst 9 times, competed in both 24hr races and 2 x12hr races at Bathurst.
Please see his resume at www.mantaracing.com.au should you be interested.
- Shane Smollen – Carrera Cup competitor with budget interested in 12 hour drive. 2 x Bathurst 12 hour entrant – gt3cup ( 2010 ) and BMW production car ( 2007 ) Carrera Cup Bathurst Elite pole position 2011 and 2012 including 4th outright on wet track and 2 Elite race wins. Contact Shane on 0412 751 190
- Direct Management Group have drivers available for the Bathurst 12 Hour, all with significant motorsport experience with both Australian and New Zealand based drivers. For further details please contact, Liam Meegan, Managing Director, 0432 880 088, email@example.com
- Divers Wanted for BMW 130i. Click here for more info and contact details.
- Driver looking for seat for 2013 12hour. Currently racing sports sedans. Driven such cars as sports sedans, radicals, formula ford, improved production and v8 supercars. Can bring experienced crew. Contact brett dickie on 0412196897 or firstname.lastname@example.org
-Dylan Thomas is currently running production cars always run at the front of all catogories raced in and brings home a straight car. Will only run a car that can get some sort of result. Can supply fuel rig, all equipment and crew if needed. Has budget 0431822997
- John Mawdsley, a UK Driver with 30+ years UK and International race experience including Britcar 24 hour in 2010 (class podium) & 2011. Also this years 2012 Barcelona 24 hour. Currently leading a UK one make Championship. John is looking for a competitive Class D or Class I 1,2,3 or 4 drive - Please email him with details of team experience together with an indication of required budget. email@example.com
- James Davison has a gentleman driver that would like to do the race with him. contact www.jamesdavisonracing.com +1 317 432 1989 +61 408 1222 96
- Dylan Thomas. Currently running production cars. Always runs at the front of all catagories raced in and brings home a straight car. Have budget 0431822997
- Drivers wanted for RX-7 V8 to compete in I3. Click here to download brief.
- Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge Driver, Fraser Rross is looking for a drive. Please email him Fraserkennethross@gmail.com for more information.
Ben Nothling can provide teams warm-upsand recovery exercises for the drivers, hydration and nutrition management, recovery massages and general race support, thus ensuring that the drivers have everything that they need, when they need it. To read my full list of credentials including V8 Supercar experience please click here or contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0438 756 617