2014 Event Entry Form
The entry form is available below to download:
Instructions on how to file an entry are listed at the top of the entry form.
Competitors in Class A
All competitors in Class A please note: Each driver is required to complete the Driver Classification Form, further information is available on the Driver Information page.
Interested but not ready to enter?
To express interest in competing in the 2014 Liqui-Moly Bathurst 12 Hour, please download and complete the Expression of Interest form below:
Once the form is filled out, please return to the event administrator, by mail, fax, or via e-mail.
Note that the Expression of Interest form is not an entry form. Entries for the event must be made on the official entry form above.
2014 Event Regulations
- Liqui-Moly Bathurst 12 Hour Supplementary Regulations (includes Appendix II: Reserved Signage Diagram)
- Appendix I - List of Eligible Vehicles (updated 13 Jan 14)
- Appendix III - Balance of Performance (Note for GT3: Refer Appendix I for which BoP applies)
- Appendix IV - Technical Regulations - Classes D, E & F
- Liqui-Moly Bathurst 12 Hour Further Supplementary Regulations 1
- Liqui-Moly Bathurst 12 Hour Further Supplementary Regulations 2
- Liqui-Moly Bathurst 12 Hour Further Supplementary Regulations 3
2014 Class Structure
For the 2014 Liqui-Moly Bathurst 12 Hour, the class structure will be as follows:
- Class A - GT3 Outright
- Class B - GT3
- Class C - GT4
- Class D - Invitational (4001cc+)
- Class E - Invitational (3001cc to 4000cc)
- Class F - Invitational (up to 3000cc)
2014 Technical Information
For any technical information or clarification please contact the 12 Hour Technical Director: Paul Taylor via email firstname.lastname@example.org